Marvel WoH: Beastmode
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Defenders Raid Rules and Regs

Go down

The Defenders Raid Rules and Regs Empty The Defenders Raid Rules and Regs

Post  axjms1 Wed May 22, 2013 8:00 pm

Welcome all new members and those who wish to participate in the third BMF raid event, The Defenders. There are a few rule changes so please read completely.

We will be splitting everyone who wishes to participate into tiers again. This raid there will be 3 tiers. The 4th tier will be unregulated and a captain may be assigned at my discretion if I feel it is necessary. The first and second tier will be limited to 5 people each, the third will be open to 10. If changes are needed they will be made. I am running the raid but feel free to ask Mandragon or Ax if something is ok or not! Dark will be helping with trades because he’s a badass as well.

Each tier will have a threshold of PP that must be donated to the group in order to participate in that tier. As with last time, each tier will have a captain, and each tier will be responsible for max/mastering their deck. Tier 1 will be using a 5 Legendary deck (by the enraged week), Tier 2 will be using a deck ideally of 1 Legendary and the remainder UR+ (by enraged), Tier 3 will likely use a 5 SSR+ deck. If you cannot or do not want to donate PP that is fine, you may also donate raider cards or high value UR/L cards such as FN Spider, Ironman, Venom, etc. (IF IT IS SPECIFICALLY NEEDED AND/OR APPROVED) This next point is very key so I will make it again.  In order to facilitate trades we may need a certain card.  If you have it speak up! Don't stress about being reimbursed, we will be sure to replace the card quickly.  But we are not a card selling service.  We will only take cards that are needed or that we have a standing deal for.

WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY OTHER CARDS AS DONATIONS. No UR+ Thors, no Apocs, no Annis, no UR Wolves, no L Wolves, no Miss Marvel. It takes too much time and resources to try to flip these cards for the pp and raiders we desperately need and we will not be doing it. Please sell them yourself and use the resulting pp to buy your way in!  

When you donate a raider card you get a credit for pp donated based on the rarity of the card. For example, if I donate a UR Ghost rider, I get credit for donating 250 pp based on the chart below. This would almost put me into tier 1! If I donate a L Ghost, I also get 250 pp credit, AND I get the Legendary returned to me after the event! This brings me to my next point. If you opt to simply donate a fused Ghost or A Bomb you will get double credit for the donation and will NOT get the card back.

WE NEED YOUR RAIDERS!  Keep looking for raiders and tracking down bargains!  Don't use your hard earned UCP's until the chances for raiders are doubled.  Thank you.

ONLY FUSED CARDS WILL BE RETURNED AFTER EVENT. If you donate a Legendary Ghost, you will get it back. If you donate a UR Ghost you will not. The resulting Legendary will be auctioned off to the alliance after the event and the pp proceeds will go in the bank for next time.

Here are the CURRENT values for donated cards, please note all values are at 0 because the decks are complete.

UR/L Ghost – 0
SSR/UR+ A Bomb – 0
SSR+ Surfer – 0
SR Surfer - 0
SSR+ Colossus – not tradable so NA
SR+ Panther - NA

Please note, if possible I will buy your cards with raid funds from you for these amounts. You will not get credit for donation if I do this, they belong to the raid. BUT this is a great way to profit and also help your fellow BMFers! No one likes a loose butthole.  

Here are the requirements for the tiers;

Tier 1, 300+ PP. Going for Jade Giant or bust.

1 Dark (350) Captain; 350 pp
2 Matty (500); 80 pp, sr ss,  2 Ur+ Abomb to be returned
3 Emmy (300); 300 pp
4 JDL (300); 300 pp
5 Juggy (300); 100 pp., Ur+ Abomb to be returned
6 Griv (300)

DECK - 5 Leg GR!

Tier 2, 150+ PP. Going for top 2000, might try for top 300.
1 Murphy (150) Captain; 110 pp, ssr+ ss to be returned
2 Albian (180); 50 pp, ssr a bomb, abomb discount, prepurchased a leg ghost
3 Maggy (200); UR+ Abomb to be returned to him
4 Omar (150); 35 pp, sr ss, ssr Abomb
5 Pearl (200); UR+ Abomb to be returned
6 TC (150); 120 pp, SSR+ SS to be returned

DECK -  5 UR+ A Bomb

Tier 3, 25+ PP.  Going for 2000+ and not being being dead weight in the alliance ;-)
1 Dex (25)
2 BC (25)
3 Storm (25)
4 MJ (25)
5 Sandro (25)
6 Soldier (25)
7 Dreamthing (25)
8 ChrisLemay (100); ssr a bomb
9 Polli (25)
10 Utz (pending trade restrictions lifted)
DECK(S) - 1 ur+ abomb, 4 ssr+ SS

If you have any questions or suggestions pm me on Palringo. Pal will be the official chat for the raid. I will be updating this thread and the pp amount for raiders WILL be changing!

LAST NOTE:  Lots of you are new members of BMF and that is great  I want to welcome you again.  However, If you are still in your two week window you may be denied access to the upper tiers.  It is just a major pain in the ass to shuffle cards.  If you have a trade link partner who is always on we may consider making an exception but you should know you may have reduced access to the raid deck and consider that carefully.

Good luck!

PS.  Ry is working very hard with the tornado disaster in OK.  Don't pester him.  We (MD, Ax, and Dark) are standing in for him until he can focus on important shit like a virtual trading card game.  Until then PM  one or all three of us.  If you are considering joining a tier PM me (Ax) with questions.  Don't send a donation to MD until I tell you to.  Thank you!

axjms1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum