Marvel WoH: Beastmode
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devourer of Worlds Raid Rules and Regs

Go down

The Devourer of Worlds Raid Rules and Regs Empty The Devourer of Worlds Raid Rules and Regs

Post  axjms1 Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:30 pm

Welcome all new members and those who wish to participate in the fourth BMF raid event, The Devourer of Worlds.  There are a few rule changes so please read completely.

We will be splitting everyone who wishes to participate into tiers again. This raid there will be 3 tiers.  The first and second tier will be limited to 6 people each (per deck), the third will be open to 10-12. If changes are needed they will be made. I (Ax) am running the raid but feel free to ask Mandragon if something is ok or not. Dark and Mags will be helping with trades because they are badasses.

Each tier will have a captain assigned by me (Ax).  That person is responsible for setting up the schedule and basically running the team.  Each person gets a certain amount of time with the deck (4 hours with 6 members) There is some flexibility there with how it is used but you need to be ready to use your time effectively and not mess up everyone else's schedule.  Don't expect some one to give up their time or raid for you because you haven't been able or willing to raid.

Each tier will have a threshold of PP that must be donated to the group in order to participate in that tier. As with last time, each tier will have a captain, and each tier will be responsible for max/mastering their deck. Tier 1 will be using a 5 Legendary deck (by the enraged week), Tier 2 will be using a deck of UR+ raiders (by enraged), Tier 3 will likely use a 5 SSR+ deck with an Ur+ or two thrown in. If you cannot or do not want to donate PP that is fine, you may also donate raider cards or high value UR/L cards such as FN Spider, Ironman, Venom that are needed for an immediate trade. (IF IT IS SPECIFICALLY NEEDED AND/OR APPROVED) This next point is very key so I will make it again. In order to facilitate trades we may need a certain card. If you have it speak up! Don't stress about being reimbursed, we will be sure to replace the card quickly. But we are not a card selling service. We will ONLY take cards that are needed or that we have a standing deal for.

WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY OTHER CARDS AS DONATIONS. No UR+ Thors, no Apocs, no Annis, no UR Wolves, no L Wolves, no Miss Marvel. It takes too much time and resources to try to flip these cards for the pp and raiders we desperately need and we will not be doing it. Please sell them yourself and use the resulting pp to buy your way in!

When you donate a raider card you get a credit for pp donated based on the rarity of the card. For example, if I donate a UR Raider, I get credit for donating 300 pp based on the chart below. This would almost put me into tier 1! If I donate a Leg Raider, I also get 300 pp credit, AND I get the legendary card returned to me after the event! This brings me to my next point. If you opt to simply donate a fused Leg Raider or Ur+ Raider you will get double credit for the donation and will NOT get the card back.

WE NEED YOUR RAIDERS! Keep looking for raiders and tracking down bargains! Don't use your hard earned UCP's until the chances for raiders are doubled. Thank you.

ONLY FUSED CARDS WILL BE RETURNED AFTER EVENT. If you donate a Legendary Raider, you will get it back. If you donate a UR Raider you will not. The resulting Legendary will be auctioned off to the alliance after the event and the pp proceeds will go in the bank for next time.

Here are the CURRENT values for donated cards. I have increased the values since the last raid to reflect the raider market.

There is a serious pp shortage out there, and because of that raiders should be cheaper.  I will credit you for this amount as a donation but we should be paying less in the open market.  As soon as we have pp to work with we will start buying but right now try and work card trades.

UR/L Thor – 300/600
SSR/UR+ SS or Starlord – 100/200 (lets focus on Silver Surfers if possible)
SR/SSR+ Fallen – none needed
R/SR+ Doom - none needed

Please note, if possible I will buy your cards with raid funds from you for these amounts. You will not get credit for donation if I do this, they belong to the raid. BUT this is a great way to profit and also help your fellow BMFers! No one likes a loose butthole.  Another loose butthole move is to donate without boosting and mastering.  Try to do that if at all possible, I can hand out silver if needed.

Here are the requirements for the tiers;

Regarding T1:  We may end up having a Hybrid T1/T2 it depends on people actually joining the tiers.  Priority on placement in tier one is based on several factors:  Valor rank from previous war, prior experience, raiding skill, and of course getting the PP to me in a timely manner.  These spots will fill up fast so don't delay.  This is a high stress, high reward tier.  Don't do it unless you know you will have time to raid and are willing to do what it takes to get there.  No one is going to raid for you.

Tier 1, 350+ PP. Devouring worlds, destroying lesser alliances.  You can use this deck on your alt or with a partner but you can't loan to anyone outside the alliance. EVER

1. Dark (cap)
2. Mags (cap
3. Wompus w/ Coester raiding for him (Ur+ StarLord*, Ur+ ss*, ssr starlord, sr fallen)
4. Death
5. Blaze
6. Storm

DECK - 2 Leg Thor, 3 UR+ ss

Tier 2, 150+ PP. Going for top 2000, might try for top 300.  You can use this deck on your alt but you can't loan to anyone outside the alliance.

1. Moser (ssr Starlord, ssr+ fallen*, 2 sr+ doom*)
2. ChrisLemay (ur X-23)
3. Scott
4. Omar
5. Vanna

DECK - 4 UR+, ssr SS

Tier 3, 25+ PP. Going for 2000+ and not being being dead weight in the alliance.  There is plenty of room in tier three.  This should be completely full.  25 pp to use this deck, don't be stupid people. If this tier isnt completely full this event I will kill each and everyone one of you.  Dexter style with saran wrap.  You can use this deck on your alt but you can't loan to anyone outside the alliance.

1. Soldier (Captain, ssr+ fallen*)
2. Tc (25 pp)
3. Jucroo (25 pp)
4. Anonymousjay (25pp)

DECK(S) - 5 ssr+ fallen

People who have simply donated because they are true bmf soldiers...  Albian (ssr ss, x-23), Murphy (x-23), Ax (ssr ss, sr fallen, dooms), Hoju (sr fallen)

If you have any questions or suggestions pm me on Palringo. Pal will be the official chat for the raid. I will be updating this thread and the pp amount for raiders WILL be changing!

LAST NOTE: Lots of you are new members of BMF and that is great I want to welcome you again. However, If you are still in your two week window you may be denied access to the upper tiers. It is just a major pain in the ass to shuffle cards. If you have a trade link partner who is always on we may consider making an exception but you should know you may have reduced access to the raid deck and consider that carefully.

OK THE REAL LAST NOTE:  You know what they call the guy who graduates bottom of the class from med school?...  Doctor.  It's the same thing with raiding.  If you are raiding no matter what tier you are in you need to farm, farm, farm.  Don't even look at your rank until enraged week.  Spend your time one hitting with your deck and earning those rds bars.  You will have plenty of time to burn them on the big bosses on the correct day on enraged week.  By that time you will have the completed deck and your hard efforts will pay off.  With a complete deck you can get millions and millions of points in minutes.  So save that pp until the last day when you will know exactly what you need to secure your rank.  If you do it right you can reach your goal without burning pp.  If you have questions about how to raid quickly ask one of the pros.  There are lots of them in BMF.

Good luck!

axjms1

axjms1

Back to top Go down